Exisle Publishing and EK Books , Sales support opportunity
Advertiser: Exisle PublishingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Editing & Publishing
Exisle Publishing is a successful Independent publisher, with a strong focus on adult non-fiction, particularly health and wellbeing. We also have an awarding-winning children’s list, EK Books, which publishes books with heart on issues that matter. We are based in Gosford.
We are looking to appoint a versatile and energetic person who is motivated to develop their career in book publishing.
About the role
We are looking for someone to support our trade sales team and grow our non-book trade sectors, particularly in the education market. The role will also involve the delivery of marketing via social and online channels.
The position requires the ability to think flexibly, excellent research skills, great written communication, and the confidence to build new relationships, as well as the dedication to grow and strengthen existing relationships.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- be curious about and engaged with the world around you
- have an affinity with books and learning,
- be proficient in Microsoft products, particularly excel
- have great written and verbal communication skills
- have strong attention to detail
- be prepared to think outside the box
- NOT be afraid to pick up the phone!
- be capable of working autonomously
- be open to travel both interstate and within NSW (COVID restrictions pending)
- knowledge of online marketing and experience engaging audiences via social media would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by COB November 27
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?