Advertiser: Intrinsic LandscapesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999 + super based on experience
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Gardening & Landscaping
Intrinsic Landscapes is an inclusive, family orientated company building high-end residential landscapes around Melbourne. We have a great team of valued staff that work closely together and are looking for a dedicated Qualified Landscaper to join our team accomplish a schedule of exciting new projects.
Our most valued quality is a GREAT ATTITUDE! We are looking for genuine people with a passion for landscaping. To us this means having integrity, being enthusiastic, friendly, honest, reliable and motivated.
The ability to complete landscape construction work to a very high standard is important in this position, with project management involved as well. Projects involve all aspects of landscape design and construction so you will have plenty of opportunity to improve your weaker points and develop your strengths even further.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Certificate III in Landscape Construction or Horticulture
- Ability to manage a small team and mentor apprentices
- Interpretation of landscape documentation, designs and specifications
- Adhering to project schedules
- Calculating and ordering materials
- Liaising with clients and sub-contractors
- Effective multi-tasking and problem-solving capabilities
- Must have a driver's licence
- Medium rigid truck, bobcat and excavator licences would be great but not essential
To the right candidate we are offering:
- Excellent remuneration with above award wages
- A mobile phone
- Linkt pass
- Business credit card and Bunnings PowerPass card
- Company email account
- Intrinsic Landscapes professional uniform
- Room for growth and promotion in the company
- Additional education and training to assist personal and career development.
Quality work and positive contributions are noticed, appreciated and rewarded. We have a steady pipeline of upcoming work and are looking for someone who has the confidence to be a team leader in our growing business!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?