Advertiser: Peter Brown and AssociatesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Peter Brown & Associates (PBA)
AFSL 244332; ABN 18 003 277 969
PBA continues to grow each year since its inception in 1982. Be an important contributor to a local business with busy offices in Canberra ACT, Griffith NSW and Wagga Wagga. Enjoy work-life balance with doors open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm.
About the role:
An additional full time qualified Insurance Broker is required. You can continue living and working in Canberra at PBA Deakin or you can relocate to PBA Wagga Wagga. The depth of experience at PBA means this new recruit can be a progressive Assistant Broker, a career long Insurance Broker/Authorised Representative or anything in between.
This role will be responsible for:
- Internal (organic) growth
- Servicing an existing client base
- Seeking and converting new business
Successfully retaining existing clients is a major part of PBA’s consistent long term growth and creates new business opportunities via referrals. This approach coupled with new business planning and execution has enabled PBA to grow year on year for 39 years.
- Valued by clients
- Respected by peers
- Positive, productive team player
- Qualified General Insurance Broker
- Ability to travel for training and work
- Experience using CBS or WinBEAT
- Proven ability to progress your career
PBA offers its employees:
- Career opportunities
- Welcoming and proactive team environment
- A strong business with consistent long term growth
To inquire, please call Daniel: 0477 724 738
To apply, please address the Selection Criteria in an email to email@example.com before Close of Business Friday 11th December, 2020.
(NB: only those shortlisted will be contacted)
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in insurance broking?
- What's your expected annual base salary?