Bar and Wait staff
Advertiser: Corner HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
If you love all things booze, food & music, are passionate about hospitality and sales and are keen to work in one of Melbourne's most iconic venues then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for staff who will primarily work in our rooftop, with opportunities to work in other parts of our business available through the year as restrictions ease. We are so looking forward to getting back to putting on amazing live music and hosting our usual huge AFL crowds!
What we offer you:
- Great staff culture and the opportunity to be part of an awesome team
- Training and development
- Flexible working hours – primarily evenings and weekends
We are hiring for the following positions:
Do you want to be a part of our team? If so then we want to hear from you! Customer service experience is what it's about - if you can handle the pace and you have what it takes, then let us know!
You must be eligible to work in Australia to apply for this role and hold a current RSA certificate.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Do you have professional serving experience, including carrying multiple plates?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.