Trainee Communication Designer
Advertiser: Plan B GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
Plan B Comms is Victoria's fastest growing communications consultancy specialising in Comms pit and pipe solutions, servicing the Victorian development industry. Plan B Comms offers a complete pit and pipe solution including Comms applications, masterplan design, pit and pipe design, pit and pipe construction, project management and communication infrastructure detailing. Plan B Comms is part of the Plan B Group which includes Plan B Services; Victoria's largest electrical engineering consultancy for the land development industry. Both companies work seamlessly together to provide electrical and Comms design solutions to our clients.
We are looking for a Trainee Communication pit and pipe designer to undertake Comms pit and pipe design, drafting and complete management of projects from application to design approval. This position will also offer the successful candidate an opportunity to progress into a senior design role.
The duties you will be undertaking in this role include but are not limited to:
- Pit and pipe design
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Design drafting
- As-built drafting
- Onsite inspections/meetings
- Coordination with electrical engineering department.
You must possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level attention to detail and possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team
The following would be looked upon favourably but is not essential:
- Auto-CAD experience
- Knowledge and experience in the telecommunication industry
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Applications close Monday 30th November 2020.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in engineering drafting / engineering design?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.