- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
The job entails maintaining all stock in the warehouse and pick orders using safe manual handling procedures in an effective and timely manner.
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will possess:
- Previous forklift experience and have a valid forklift license
- Must have freezer and cold storage experience
- Experience picking orders preferably in the food service industry
- Understand company OH&S and food safety program (HACCP) and in particular the "cold chain" process
- Customer focused
- Good communication skills
- A sound understanding of stock control
- Possess a high level of accuracy with attention to detail
- Good time and organisational skills
- Able to work in an active and fast paced environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Have a basic understanding of the end to end distribution process
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discounts on staff purchases and discounts with a number of retail outlets
- Penalty rates for working overtime
- Full time hours
All successful candidates will be required to undergo pre-employment checks including reference checks and a pre-employment medical (including a drug and alcohol test).
If you are interested in this role, please click to ‘’APPLY’’ now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?