Financial Auditor (multiple roles)
Advertiser: MaturiousMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Audit - External
Our client is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors that includes, external auditing services. Due to increased demand, they are looking to recruit for multiple positions in Sydney.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for capable people with curious minds and an innate appetite to ask questions and exercise skepticism to find the right answers.
We encourage people with professional experience and expertise in the following areas to apply.
Business Risk Manager; Operational Risk Manager; Enterprise Risk Manager; Quantitative Analysts; Credit Analyst; Business Continuity Planner; Financial Examiner; Risk Management Specialist; Management Analyst; Financial Analysts; Market Research Analyst; Budget Analyst; Fraud Examiner; Investment Underwriter; Insurance Investigator; Cost Estimator; Logistic Analyst; Logistics Engineer; Property Assessor; Accountant; Claims Examiner; Tax Examiners and Collector; and Auditor.
The above roles represent a diverse range of capabilities that can be applied to be a successful and valuable member of our client's Assurance team. This is a unique employment opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive age-friendly environment.
- Intakes: January & March 2021
- Role: Full-time-Contract & Part-time available
- Location: Sydney CBD (supported by a flexible working culture)
A fantastic employment opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment. You will help Australian businesses, not- for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
As a member of the Assurance team your impact will be seen by:
- Executing external audits and statutory reporting for large proprietary and listed organisations in industries such as retail, consumer, healthcare, energy, construction, transportation, technology and more.
- Working with other teams to collaborate and develop Financial Audit strategies and methodologies for our clients.
- Analysing and documenting of internal controls and control environments.
- Working closely with the manager on the engagement identifying potential problem areas or budget difficulties.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work across four Assurance businesses (Skills Hub, Centre of Excellence, Financial Services, and Consumer & Industrial products & Services team). The rotational experience will expose you to diverse teams and give you create exposure to the dynamic operating environments and opportunities within Assurance.
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more about the application process and available opportunities please apply now and we'll share more details with you about the Maturious approach.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?