General ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
We are a business that has successfully operated and increased market share in the eastern suburbs for the past 25 years in residential property developments. Be part of an new exciting venture as we enter a more scalable knockdown rebuild Market with quality well thought out homes.
Qualifications & experience
- Must have prior experience as a General Manager with a Building company.
- Databuild knowledge is an advantage.
- Financially astute being able to monitor profit margins and reduce costs.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Establish, maintain, monitor and enhance systems, structures and processes.
- ensuring organisational effectiveness
- Provide leadership and mentoring to assist staff reach their full potential.
- Ensure all works align with budgets, timelines set.
- Monitor and ensure Contract compliance is maintained.
- On site parking close to eastlink
- Company been building for 25 years.
- Company that values its team with a great culture.
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have with forecasting for businesses?
- What's your expected annual base salary?