Membership Services Coordinator
Advertiser: RSL QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Excellent Employee Benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
Building Bright Futures
We’re not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans are as strong as ever, and we’re doing it in surprising and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australia’s most successful prize home lottery funding us, you’ll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
About the role
The Memberships Services Coordinator primary focus is to provide quality customer service and an exceptional experience member experience for all RSL Qld's Members and Sub Branches. As an integral part of the Membership Services team, you will manage all membership related data, process applications and renewals support all member approved communication and contribute to the ongoing refinement of processes and procedures.
Above all, as Memberships Services Coordinator, you will be one of the first points of contact for new Members and will play a very important role in welcoming them into the RSL QLD community, to help them understand how we will support them and how they are valued.
You will be someone who truly thrives in making genuine connections and has a passion for delivering an impactful experience and customer service to others. Your strong communication and willingness to listen to understand will mean you will have no trouble building rapport with our members over the phone and in ensuring they are made to feel welcome and like they belong. You'll be someone who appreciates cohesiveness and collaboration, with an appreciation for all working together and towards a common goal or purpose. Above all, you will leave a lasting impression on our Members as through your passion for purpose and energetic engagement.
- 2+ years' experience in a Customer Service or Membership Centric role (Client facing or over the phone)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven, high quality administration skills
- Strong ability to manage competing tasks, well
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?