Manager - Member Services
Advertiser: RSL Queensland4.0811 out of 54.1 overall rating (37 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70k - 80k + Super + Benefits + Great Culture
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Building Bright Futures
We’re not who you think we are.
Our focus on building a brighter future for Australia’s veterans is as strong as ever, and we’re doing it in surprising and innovative ways! From evidence-based interventions that make a real difference to veterans’ quality of life, to a best-in-breed tech platform that supports and enables veterans through membership, service delivery, and our Sub Branch network.
With Australia’s most successful prize home lottery funding us, you’ll have access to the best technology, skilled co-workers and interesting projects that will allow you the opportunity to grow your career with us.
About the role
As an integral part of the Memberships Services team, as the Manager of Member Services, you will have the responsibility of leading a small team of Membership Services Coordinators, with a key focus on exceptional service delivery for RSL Qld Members and Sub branches. Your responsibilities will also lie in the effective resolution for all member enquiries both digitally and in person, whilst supporting the Membership and Network team in growing the membership of RSL's Sub branches. You will lead from the front in delivering exceptional 'member-first' principles and practices, with a strong focus on increasing and improving member engagement.
As an experienced and values driven leader, it will be your responsibility to lead by example when it comes to fostering a continuous improvement culture that will drive efficiency and effectiveness in the member services space. Your passion for a mentoring approach when it comes to driving your team will see them empowered to strengthen member engagement and producing high quality outcomes.
You will both develop and embed member centric practices and collaborate cross functionally to identify opportunities, assess risk, develop contingencies and deliver sustainable member services. Your passion for making a significant, purposeful impact will make all the difference to your team and the overall mission of RSL Qld, when it comes to supporting Veterans and their families.
- Lead the Member Services team, driving strong engagement and enablement
- Ensure an exceptional member experience, fostering a customer-centric culture
- Oversee operational service delivery and promote the vision of the organisation
- Ensure quality of service delivery through mechanisms such as customer surveys
- Distil customer experience surveys and quality assurance results to continually build capability within the Member Services team
- Manage and report on all member complaints
- Develop and implement customer service routines and processes
- Collect data, track membership statistics, and prepare reports
- Collaborate with Marketing to strengthen the brand by promoting positive member experiences/testimonials
- Ensure all data in the membership system (MMS) is complete, current, and accurate
- Contribute to ongoing refinement of the Membership Administration Manual
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?