Human Resources Advisor | $80,000 - $95,000 + superPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $80,000 - $90,000 + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Leaders in their field, our client is a leading Australian business who are currently looking to bring on board a passionate, forward thinking HR Advisor. We are a business that is focused on innovation and forward thinking. We're routinely looking for new ways in which to adapt and improve their business processes, ensuring they remain at the forefront of technology and product quality.
This role, a generalist position and one that will engage you, with no two days being the same. It is perfect for an individual looking to utilise their HR skills. This position will involve liaising managers across the business and working across departments to ensure the smooth running of all things staff related including:
- Develop, review and implement HR policies and procedures across the organisation
- Contribute to the development of the organisations remuneration strategy and policy
- Implementing employee engagement strategies
- Drive organisational effectiveness in regards to workforce planning issues around resource management, attraction, retention, performance management
- Represent the company in dealings with other organisations, employer groups, unions, and other relevant bodies
- Drive a continuous improvement culture through leading by example and demonstrating a proactive approach to work
If you are deadline driven and outcome focused, then this is a great role for you. You will be required to manage multiple and often competing deadlines and internal and external stakeholders. If you exude warmth, energy and professionalism and have a genuine interest in making a difference then we want to hear from you!
- A minimum of 3 years HR experience at Advisor level
- Degree or diploma in HR
- Previous experience in change management
If you are looking for a challenge, a positive work environment with a fantastic company, this is the role for you. Resumes to be attached in WORD format accompanied with a cover letter
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources adviser?
- What's your expected annual base salary?