Entry to Real Estate Sales (Sales Associate)
Advertiser: Ray WhiteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
This is a unique opportunity to enter the real estate industry working alongside one of the best!
Due to our continued growth, it's an exciting time for sales people to join us. Ray White Touma Group are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic individuals who have a passion for Real Estate to join the team and become our next Sales Associate.
This is truly an amazing opportunity for the right candidate. If you've had previous real estate experience in either sales or property management, we'd especially like to hear from you. However, we strongly encourage anyone from a 'sales solution' background to apply.
As a Sales Associate you will support, and in-turn be taught the art of Real Estate sales by award winning agent Roger Wardy at Ray White Touma Group.
Your initial day-to-day activities will initially include:
- Client prospecting;
- Gathering market intelligence;
- Social media marketing;
- Assisting in developing marketing materials;
- Handling prospective buyer enquiries;
- Pre-settlement inspections;
- Pre & post appraisals follow up;
- Assisting with open homes and inspections;
- Database management;
- Assisting with home appraisals;
- Assisting with listing properties for sale;
- Assisting with auctions; and
- General administration.
As you develop and display increasing competence in these areas your responsibilities will evolve, resulting in you becoming a fully-fledged Agent. In the years ahead, you may well become the Agent who mentors a new-starter!
- Previous real estate sales experience is desirable but not essential;
- A strong background in sales is essential;
- Previous sales experience or sales administration experience in a fast-paced environment;
- Posses a comprehensive knowledge of the '7 stage sales cycle process';
- A history of providing exceptional service to clients;
- Experience in generating prospects or leads;
- A history of managing multiple sales initiatives at one time;
- Knowledge of CRM systems;
- Data entry experience; and
- Proficiency with a range of computer systems.
Skills & Competencies...
Our best-performing and highest income earners are people who:
- Have a current Real Estate License or Certificate of Registration (or be willing to obtain one ASAP);
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and vehicle;
- Are capable of utilising an advanced vocabulary to describe, explain and market a product when communicating with prospects;
- Process driven with a high attention to detail;
- A focused, driven and motivated personality;
- Possess a strong work ethic and positive outlook;
- Can use a direct approach to selling but will also appreciate the more subtle aspects of sales negotiation;
- High level problem solving skills;
- High level personal presentation;
- Strong communication skills;
- Highly technically proficient and comfortable with new technologies;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks;
- A team player;
- Possess exceptional follow up;
- Punctual; and
- Forward thinking;
Because that's how our most successful sales people are 'hard-wired'.
Don’t be fooled… a career in real estate sales is not ‘easy-street’. The hours are long, the effort high and the market is fiercely competitive. But for those with the drive, persistence and self-discipline the rewards are ample.
In return you'll receive...
- Exceptional support and training;
- A solid remuneration package with uncapped earning potential;
- The ability to work with an award-winning team;
- A career not just a job;
- Excellent and energetic team culture; and
- A wide range of additional benefits as part of the Ray White group.
Established in 1902, Ray White has become a household name, synonymous with the property and Real Estate industry, home loans and insurance.
Roger Wardy, the lead agent, is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and Accredited Auctioneer specialising in property transactions covering Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs with a special focus on Kensington and Kingsford.
As a lifetime resident of the Eastern Suburbs, Roger’s success is reflected in the depth of his client relationships and his extensive knowledge of the local property market. Efficient and organised, Roger’s two biggest assets are his loyalty and honesty. He genuinely enjoys helping his clients move to the next chapter of their lives and his team grow to their maximum potential.
Roger had an early start in real estate working alongside his father developing properties in the local area from age eleven. His teenage years were spent learning and understanding how to make money from property investment and by the age of sixteen Roger’s passion for real estate led him to his first official job with a local real estate agent.
With an in-depth understanding of what it takes to get the best possible outcome for both buyers and sellers alike, Roger takes pride in consistently going the extra mile and exceeding expectations.
How to Apply...
Please include a cover letter and your resume giving us a brief overview of your previous relevant experience and what interests you in this role.
If you’re motivated by the competitive, fast-paced world of sales, and can follow through on the administrative detail, while helping people achieve their dreams then...
No recruitment agencies please