Senior Management Consultant
Advertiser: Business Turnaround Services AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $120,000 - $149,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Management & Change Consulting
BTS is a unique business consultancy firm in that we are not only business advisors, we are business builders.
We are the only consultancy firm in Australia that specialises in implementing strategic decisions to truly turnaround struggling companies on the brink of insolvency into healthy, profitable, and growing ones.
This is made possible through our unconventional business structure made up of six practical departments, they are: Business Turnaround & Transformation, Management Accounting Services (MAS), Bookkeeping, Compliance and Administration (BCA), Marketing (MKT), Business Process Automation (BPA) and Managed IT (IT).
We are a global business with offices in Australia and Philippines, but our client base is focused on Australian small and medium (SME’S) businesses between $3m and $75m+. The industries we currently focus on are predominantly transport, security, construction and wholesale.
Business Turnaround Services (BTS) is seeking a Senior Management Consultant who can analyse and interpret the financials and KPI reports of our clients and on a weekly basis implement with clients strategies for increasing profitability and cash flow.
You will report to the Head of Business Turnaround in the Sydney office.
Requirements of the role:
- A natural leader
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage a team
- Strong grasp of financial management, a numbers person
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong Operational Management experience in medium sized businesses in the $30m-$100m range.
- You will be passionate about turning around businesses and you will be rewarded with a very fulfilling career.
Please send your resume to Jennifer Menez:
firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Applications close on 27th Nov 2020
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years' experience do you have with change management?