Jnr Sales Account Manager
Advertiser: One Stop Warehouse4.5833 out of 54.6 overall rating (12 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $50k base + generous commission + annual bonus
- Work Type
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Listed amongst the top 500 privately listed companies, and recognised as one of Australia’s fastest growing 100 companies in the Australian Financial Review Fast 100 list 2018, One Stop Warehouse (OSW) is Australia’s largest wholesale supplier of solar products. Sharing the vision of many Australian’s – to reduce the carbon footprint, drive sustainability and create savings. Our motto is “Be Clean - Be Green”. As one of the fastest growing wholesalers we have made great progress in this dream, receiving multiple awards and commendations. Most recently being awarded as Australia’s top PV supplier 2018 for customer choice, and distribution of modules and energy storage from one of Europe’s top Research companies-EuPD Research.
With Offices based in 5 states throughout Australia – and continuing to grow, we are looking for passionate people who share our vision and can assist us in creating a sustainable environment for all generations to enjoy.
If you wish to be a part of something great!! Then read on….
About the Position:
With our fast growth in NSW, we are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Junior Sales Account Managers who are looking for a career within the Solar Industry. The successful applicant will be trained in all aspects of our products and sales techniques to suit the competitive Solar industry. Our operation is purely wholesale business to business transactions.
The objective of the Junior Sales Account Manager is to manage key accounts, develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with customers and oversee sales. As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers' needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. The successful applicant will be trained thoroughly in solar and in our sales techniques.
* Located in Erskine Park, NSW
Have you got the right ATTITUDE? Are you sharp, quick thinking and target driven? Are you fearless and are you a seal-the-deal type of person? Bring us the CAN DO attitude and we will teach you the rest.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be persuasive - you're excellent at motivating potential clients on how our company will benefit their businesses
- Self-motivated - with a strong drive to achieve goals and targets
- High energy – you’re able to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Resilient – you’re able to thrive in our fast paced environment as things change quickly and you’ll need to be able to keep up.
Prior retail experience is preferable.
What’s in it for you?
Besides an attractive salary, a generous commission and bonus scheme, we value employees and provide great employee benefits such as a Health and Wellness program, massages and complimentary fresh fruit and smoothies in all of our offices
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED - The successful candidate will receive close mentor-ship with senior team member and a structured training program.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.