Architectural Design Draftsperson
Advertiser: Beaumont Building DesignMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Beaumont Building Designs is a multi award winning design and drafting practice focusing exclusively on sustainable design of custom residential projects.
Located in Wonthaggi, with an extensive folio of renovations and additions through to luxury homes, the diversity within the company provide you with a chance to further your skills within the industry and expand your creativity.
Candidates will possess relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in documentation of residential and commercial projects using Revit drafting program.
The role will involve all aspects of the design & drafting process, including but not limited to:
- The creation of custom designs to a client brief
- Liaising with clients and consultants
- 3D rendering and visualisations
- The preparation of working drawings and other drafting requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for residential design
- 3 years minimum experience as a residential designer or draftsperson
- An ability to create accurate and detailed working drawings
- Proficiency in Revit
- Ability to communicate well with clients and consultants
The successful applicant will lead a highly motivated and creative team with high potential for future growth and development within the company.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a design draftsperson?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?