Entry Level Mining Positions - Kalgoorlie/Boulder
Advertiser: Highgrade Personnel Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
Highgrade Personnel have recently received some new entry level positions with many Mining Companies and Mining Contractors throughout the Goldfields region.
Entry level positions include but not limited to;
- Dump Truck Operators - Surface.
- Dump Truck Operators - Underground.
- Stick Pickers - Surface.
- Nippers - Underground.
- Ground Support - Surface.
- Ground Support - Underground.
- Lab Technicians - Surface.
Essential requirements for these positions are;
- National Police Clearance less than 12 months old.
- Full Manual Drivers Licence.
- Be able to successfully pass all Site entry requirements such as Pre-employment medicals and Drug and Alcohol testing.
If you're living in the Kalgoorlie/Boulder region or are planning on moving to Kalgoorlie/Boulder shortly and would like to kick-start a career in mining then email a current CV along to email@example.com
These are RESIDENTIAL positions only - No FIFO offered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?