Advertiser: Peopleconnexion RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Asia Pacific, PNG & Pacific Islands
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Managers & Controllers
This is a unique opportunity to share your expertise and mentor PNG’s next financial leaders as a Finance Manager. In this position, you would join industry leaders who reward innovative ideas and are committed to focusing on their workforce’s professional development.
In this position you will be in a position to coordinate and manage the preparation of the organization’s budget, develop and mentor the finance division and strategically plan the organization’s use of funds to meet operational and capital investment requirements.
- Responsible for authorizing
- Management of finance & business support department operations
- Analyse and manage cash flow
- Provide Creditor, Debtor & Funding reports
- Responsible for GST and Compliance
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- General Ledger
- Management and control of fund transfers
- Finalising tax returns
- Assist and support VFM Audits
- Management of Accounting Module using RAMCO
- Keeping register of all fixed assets or inventory of the company.
- Financial manuals and policies
- Management of employees payroll, travel and fees, sundry accounts
- Bachelor of Accounting, Commerce, Business Management or Administration
- 5+ years’ in a senior finance position, 5-10 years’ experience in finance or management accounting
- Demonstrated financial acumen and strong knowledge of business process/function evaluation and superannuation
- A passion for leadership and investing in the professional development of others
- Highly analytical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – you can interpret and explain complex financial concepts to management and junior staff
- Interpersonal skills
Peopleconnexion PNG Recruitment, Training, Payroll & HR Services
Your future is our business.