Digital Media Buyer
Advertiser: SEEK LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
An exciting role has opened up in SEEK’s Marketing team supporting the delivery and expansion of SEEK learning’s digital advertising offering. You’ll be the resource our SEEK Learning sales team comes to for innovative campaign solutions that leverage our full suite of tools to drive outstanding results for our clients. The role, sitting in the Media & Customer Engagement team, works closely with various stakeholders from across the business in Marketing, Sales, Product and Commercial Excellence, and presents a great opportunity for an experienced ad operations specialist or digital advertiser and enthusiast to play a key role in driving growth.
So, what does my day look like:
- You’ll work closely with sales team to develop integrated display media campaigns for clients.
- Manage the set-up, QA, activation and successful delivery of digital advertising campaigns across the SEEK group and beyond.
- Troubleshoot tracking pixels, audiences & creatives, and communicate campaign performance to the sales team and clients.
- Collaborate with external media and solutions partners, as well as internal stakeholders to seek out new product opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years' media buying / digital advertising or marketing experience
- Proficiency in ad serving & digital delivery platforms like Google Ads Manager, DV360 & DoubleClick Campaign Manager (DCM), Facebook & Verizon
- Experience creating, managing & optimising complex digital media campaigns for large brands with sizeable budgets - agency-side a bonus!
- A keen interest in new tech & ad formats, whether they be programmatic, rich media or native ads, you’ll provide technical & strategic insights to help improve existing processes
- Experience using DMP platforms - either Salesforce DMC KRUX, Lotame or similar
- A self-starter with a high level attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively manage a variety of stakeholders
SEEK’s portfolio of diverse businesses make a positive impact on a truly global scale. Our unified purpose helps people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and helps organisations succeed. We create world-class technology solutions to connect more people to relevant employment, education, small business and volunteer opportunities.
We have a culture of high-performance in our workplaces and celebrate the diversity of our employees who contribute to the success of our organisation.
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. You will work amongst a group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at SEEK.
Our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they're making a difference every single day has helped us maintain a consistently high ranking in the annual Hewitt Best Employer Award. In other words, people like to come here – and we're proud of that!
Other benefits include:
- Support of flexible working
- SEEKer Support, offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
- Empower sessions with industry leading guest speakers