Advertiser: Atomic Search Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Media Strategy, Planning & Buying
Ideal entry level role for recent Graduate in Comms/Adv/Media/Analytics
Atomic 212° began as a specialist performance agency and can proudly boast to be Australia's only data-first full service media agency.
Our roots in data are our point of difference. This focus on analytics and incremental step-by- step improvement remains at the heart of our media approach. Our media skills inform our data services enabling us to provide implementation and accountability to generate the insight marketers really need.
Our ambition has always been to achieve truly data-led, buying and reporting that facilitates real time insights and more effective strategic thinking. This requires a constant evolution and we're on this journey with our clients.
Our goal is to deliver SMARTER, FASTER, ACCOUNTABLE solutions for our clients.
Atomic 212° is a truly full-service business, with capabilities that cross media planning and trading, business strategy, creative, production, SEO, SEM, programmatic, social, content marketing, and data & analytics. These capabilities are in-house and integrated, delivering one of the best all-round marketing services in Australia.
There’s an attitude that defines us at Atomic 212°, it’s the ‘relentless pursuit of why’. We challenge the status quo to ensure we never follow the herd.
AcT with Bravery
Make it Happen
Role & Responsibilities
As Assistant you will provide indispensable support to your Performance team and deliver best in class implementation support to ensure client results and expectations are achieved. You will be part of a high-performing, dynamic and adaptive team, with an appetite for driving results for the clients.
The Performance Assistant is responsible for making sure tasks assigned are executed promptly, efficiently and effectively to help the team meet client objectives. You have an opportunity to develop and hone your understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how all channels play a role in delivering a desired business outcome.This is a great opportunity for a graduate in media/marketing and communications, passionate about working in the media industry. The successful candidate will be provided on the job training to learn the craft and skills required to succeed and develop.
Specifically you will-
- Work with the Performance Manager/Executive to achieve campaign performance and deliverables for clients across both search and social
- Support the Performance Manager/Executive in campaign planning by liaising closely with external vendors and internal teams
- Start to build in-depth knowledge of all digital vendors and their offerings
- Start to develop an understanding of the role of all media channels in delivering on client objectives
- Fully responsible for implementing your deliverables, on time and in an efficient manner. Your managers and clients should never need to chase overdue work.
- Learn the basics of performance implementation including building creative specs documents, trafficking, campaign set up, optimisation and reporting
- You would also manage regular and ad hoc reporting, including basic data analysis, weekly, daily and competitive reporting.
- Starts to develop key relationships with the media & publisher partners
- Considerate of expectations and ensures delivery on all client & internal deliverables
- Build internal relationships within the team and across the agency.
- Ensures ultimate attention to detail and data/information accuracy, to assure team and client’s confidence in our work
- Takes pride in all work delivered and ensures the presentation and design is impeccable and consistent with Atomic 212° brand guidelines.
- Ideally during your degree you would have interned at a media/performance agency within a media publisher. But this is not essential.
- Knowledge of biddable media a benefit (Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook etc)
- Basic knowledge of display ideal
- Previous experience of any area of online marketing an advantage although not essential
- Strong attention to detail essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Experience using G suite ie Sheets, Docs, Slides and ideally Keynote
- High level of Excel knowledge, including pivot tables, charts and formulae desirable but not essential
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Strong numeracy and mathematical skills.
To apply send your cover letter and CV to Carolyn Maloney, People & Culture Director outlining why you are ideal for this role and why you would like to work for Atomic.
For more information on Atomic, what we do and our culture, visit https://atomic212.com.au/
Salary range for this position is $45-50k inc super commensurate with experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?
- Which of the following web analytics tools are you experienced with?