Advertiser: ATB Morton Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
- Located in Tomago, New South Wales
- Permanent Role
- Monday to Friday (full-time hours)
About the company
ATB Morton is a leading, privately owned commercial construction company, headquartered in Newcastle, NSW.
About the role
This role will suit an experienced Building Designer with Archicad experience. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide architectural drawings and documentation for building approvals & construction.
- Prepare preliminary development concept plans
- Prepare building application and construction issue drawings
- Analyse drawings and designs based on specifications & scope of works
- Work to ensure projects are delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
- 2 years’ experience within the construction industry, commercial construction will be highly desirable
- Archicad experience
- Experience and understanding of working on commercial construction projects
- Have good knowledge of relevant legislation, NCC & standards.
- Be a team player with the ability to influence in a positive manner
- Have a valid driver’s licence
PLEASE NOTE: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a full pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test.
Benefits & culture
ATB Morton offers the successful candidate:
- A unique opportunity to work within a strong and multi-faceted team
- A permanent role
- Long term pipeline of design & construction projects across a range of project types and fields
- Extensive industry knowledge to improve your skills
- Ability to progress to other roles within the ATB group of companies
If you meet ALL the criteria and would like to be considered for the role, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your skills and experience to meet our criteria to the HR Coordinator by clicking “APPLY NOW”.