Outbound Sales - Team LeaderPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 16 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $95,000 - $99,999 base plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Supervisors/Team Leaders
CABAC – We are an Australian owned company specializing in the manufacture and distribution of Electrical & Data products. Our organization is dynamic, passionate and successful, our market is diverse, challenging and competitive.
We currently have an opening for a motivated, enthusiastic person who is customer focused and results driven, to lead and drive our newly created outbound sales department.
Located in North West Sydney, we offer a pleasant working environment that includes, new facilities, lunch room, internet café, free gym membership and modern offices.
This is a role which sees you achieve great earning potential with performance in your own role while also coaching your team to deliver similarly great performance. Working closely with our Business Development team in the field, you and your team will speak to potential and existing customers about our extensive product range, while understanding their requirements within the industry with the aim to increasing our position in the marketplace.
You must have previous electrical industry experience in leading sales teams with knowledge of a broad range of products.
- Delivering sales targets and KPI’s
- Growing sales of CABAC’s product range
- Implementing category management initiatives
- Maintaining strong professional relationships with CABAC customers
- Share insights and opportunities with External sales team
- Mentoring and leading an outbound team
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- You will need previous team leader experience in Sales , preferably in the Electrical wholesale industry
- Understanding of selling processes and systems
- Strong communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Resilience when faced with challenges
- Team player who relates well with all internal staff
Within our Sales team, we strongly believe that extreme ownership and leading from the front is at the core of our success. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone aligned with our values, ready to help take our Outbound team to peak performance and excited by the career opportunities offered with consistent results
If you are passionate about your career and seek a high growth environment, a strong team culture, career advancement and the opportunity to make a real difference to the company’s on-going success, then this is the role for you.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems do you have experience using?