Onboarding Specialist (SaaS Marketing)
Advertiser: Vision 6More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Sales - Pre & Post
Vision6 is Australia's most trusted SMS and email marketing provider. We're passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience through product design and outstanding service.
We are looking for an experienced Onboarding Specialist who will bring a passion for helping customers achieve success with a view of creating and building long-lasting relationships.
What success looks like...
- Customers will love using our product, provide us with great NPS scores and rave about us to their friends & colleagues
- Continually achieving conversion metrics
- Driving improvements in designing a better onboarding experience for our customers
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and facilitate daily onboarding demos with customers
- Understand their challenges, what job they are trying to achieve and tailor demos to suit
- Look for opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Vision6 and create more value throughout their time with us
- Maintain detailed notes about each demo looking for opportunities to improve the engagement journey, system and processes
- Present any key trends to the product team and collaborate on projects to help deliver the best possible outcomes for our customers.
- Collaborate with marketing to keep demos top of mind for trials and provide insights for them to fine-tune their marketing efforts.
What you’ll need for this position:
- Minimum 3 years of onboarding, sales, support or training experience in a software or SaaS organisation.
- Exceptional communication skills across all formats
- A consulting approach and ability to communicate technical content to people with little to no experience.
- Marketing knowledge that will help maximise the value derived from our product.
- Highly organized self-starter that will happily take on a challenge.
- Humble, energetic and friendly personality with an open and honest communication style.
What will separate you from the rest...
- You have a background and passion for digital marketing
- Relevant qualifications e.g. Marketing degree
- You are empathetic, creative, highly organized and driven
- Proactive and responsive to daily challenges
- Working knowledge of Zendesk, Jira, Confluence, Vision6…
- A desire to continually learn new skills
- Full of ideas and brimming with enthusiasm
A little bit about us and what we offer...
- Rewarding role in an exciting digital industry
- Great colleagues and environment
- Annual trip to Moreton Island!
- Continuous learning & improvement culture
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
*** Agency applications will not be accepted
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?