ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTSPERSON/ADMIN (PART-TIME)
Advertiser: Slater ArchitectsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Based in Erina on the NSW Central Coast, Slater Architects is a leading and award-winning Architectural and Interior Design Practice specialising in concept-to-completion, high-end single and multi-residential projects.
With 40 years in operation, Slater Architects has a hard-earned and stellar reputation for producing bespoke, high-quality designs with projects spanning Australia’s east coast, from Brisbane to Thredbo.
We are looking for an experienced and hard-working part-time allrounder to join the Slater Architects team.
The successful candidate will be a valued support to the wider team and be involved in the delivery of a variety of residential and commercial projects.
The role will include:
- Submitting DA applications
- Sourcing quotes and following up consultants
- Liaising with clients
- Answering phones, taking enquiries and general office admin
The role will require you to work 25 hours per week out of our office in Erina, Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2.30pm.
- Relevant qualifications and a minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience
- Proficient with Revit
- Experience in submitting DA applications
- Knowledge of Council development controls
- An understanding of the National Construction Code (NCC) is preferred but not essential
- Experience and strong ability to liaise with clients and consultants
- Well presented with the ability to communicate proficiently
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong work-ethic and ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you answered 'yes' to all of the above requirements, then this opportunity could be yours.
We are a supportive and collaborative team with a passion for inspiring each other. Loyalty, dedication and effort is not only recognised but is often rewarded.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this position please email your resume, portfolio and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role in PDF format to: Rachael Shipp – firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Please Note: Overseas applicants, applicants with less than three years’ experience, and applicants without Revit experience will not be considered.
Years of Experience Needed:
Minimum 3 years post-graduate experience
Program Knowledge Needed:
Adobe illustrator preferred
Ideal start date: