Advertiser: Collie River Valley BulletinMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Bunbury & South West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
The Collie River Valley Bulletin is seeking a full-time journalist to join its tight-knit editorial team.
Based in Collie, the Bulletin is a new weekly newspaper covering local news and events.
To be successful, you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate qualifications in journalism;
- The ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment;
- The ability to work in a regional environment and a commitment to become an integral part of the community;
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to take publication quality photographs.
Applicants should possess a current WA driver’s licence and car. Email applications - including a CV and examples of published work - should be addressed to the Publisher and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact the Publisher 0419 926 297.