Insurance Broker / Administrator
Advertiser: Insurance Advisernet AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Pender Insurance a fast-growing Authorised Representative business within the Insurance Advisernet Australia group with a presence in both Sydney and Newcastle. Our clients are predominantly SME businesses from a broad range of sectors, operating in local and international markets.
With a strong emphasis on providing high quality service, sound technical advice and with a genuine commitment to our valued clients, we have achieved solid year on year growth. To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Take ownership and responsibility of required duties.
- Work well autonomously and as part of a team.
- Have an excellent attention for detail.
- Have a sense of urgency and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
- Maintain high company standards and professionalism.
- Have strong computer skills especially with MS Outlook, Word etc.
- Have a strong work ethic, a friendly, helpful disposition and the drive to go the extra mile.
- Have a minimum of 2 years Insurance Industry experience.
- Have or be willing to attain Tier 1 broking qualifications.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced insurance professional to join the business in Newcastle. Reporting to the director, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out and co-ordinating day to day broking functions including client renewals, new business opportunities and claim management.
- Providing high quality broker administration support.
- Ensuring claims are professionally managed from both insurer and client sides.
- Developing and delivering high quality insurance program proposals and documentation for clients.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and insurers.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and join a friendly, social and high performing team and great working environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?