Architectural Draftsperson, Building Designer & AutoCAD Technician
Advertiser: Cadox Building Design Pty.LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Yarra Valley & High Country
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Eastern suburbs leading Architectural Design and Drafting Firm is looking for an IN-HOUSE Architectural Draftsperson with Residential Experience. Our Company handles all aspects of Design, Drafting and Town Planning from Extensions to Luxury Homes, Single & Multi Unit Residential Developments, Factories, Office Tenancy & Fit outs and Energy Ratings.
Ideally Applicants should have:
- A tertiary qualification in Architectural Drafting.
- Must be proficient in AUTOCAD. Proficiency in ARCHICAD is a bonus.
- 3 + years Residential Experience is preferred but we will consider all applicants.
- Excellent communication skills, good construction knowledge.
- Rescode and Town Planning knowledge required.
Cadox Building Design offers
- Excellent Office Environment
- Close Knit Team - We have a team lunch on Fridays!
- Welcoming Design Ideas
- Job Flexibility
- Full time hours, 9-5pm Monday to Friday with potential for part time for the right candidate.
- For the right candidate, school friendly hours can be discussed.
The job will require Council and client liaison and often Site Visits. This is an excellent opportunity for an Architectural Draftsperson looking to develop a long-term career.
In return we are offering an excellent package negotiable on experience. Car preferred.
If you're sick of boring old offices then come and join our team where a wonderful long term opportunity awaits you. Please send a copy of your cover letter and updated resume by hitting the APPLY button
*Please note that no overseas or out-of-office applicants will be accepted. Candidate must be willing to travel to the office.
Cadox Building Design Pty Ltd
279 Main Street, Lilydale
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- How many years of residential design experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?