Advertiser: Complete InteriorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architecture
A top tier architecture practice with services across ACT, has a rare opportunity for a Graduate Architect in its Canberra office.
It is well-known for winning a number of prominent and creative projects in ACT from small to medium commercial and multi-residential projects.
Strong methodology towards career development offering various career and self-development training programmes amongst other social activities, and it also offers workplace flexibility to suit each individual's needs.
As an assisting role to the Architect, the ideal person for this job will be a Graduate Architect with expert skills in ArchiCAD and have a background in Architecture design.
Your main responsibilities:
- Involvement primarily in design development & documentation
- Analysis diagram drawings.
- Apartment façade design & Rhino model modification.
- Physical modelling making, material purchase.
- Assisting Architects in an all-round capacity on a range of high quality commercial and residential projects
- Working under supervision on smaller projects or as member of a team on larger projects from concept to delivery
A Bachelor's Degree in Architecture is essential. Relevant qualification in post-graduate study is preferred.
Skills & Experience
- A developed knowledge of building construction, a sound understanding of design principles and have had good experience using ArchiCAD.
- Portfolio of ArchiCAD examples
- Computer applications and other automated systems
- Professional communication skills
- Technical documentation and coordination skills
- Ability to coordinate and liaise with clients, consultant team, local authorities and other key stakeholders
- At least 3 years’ experience from Architecture practices
- Commercial Acumen
- Organisation and Planning
- Negotiation Skills
- Team management and Co-ordination
- Communication Skills
- Bilingual skill in advance