Advertiser: nmoniMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $70,000 base plus super plus commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
We are a finance company that strives to always have our customers as number one priority. A finance company that has also grown over the years and will continue to grow in our dedication to assist our customers obtain the best possible finance
About the role
As a credit analysis, you are responsible to process a loan application and look at the best rate possible by looking at various lenders and recommend the product to that customer.
Liaising with lenders and BDM's regarding various lending scenarios to ensure suitability of desired strategy and successful client outcomes.
Verifying client documentation to ensure accuracy and assessing serviceability, making sure the customer fits into that particular lenders criteria.
Must be compliant and have some experience in Credit Analysis
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Drive to become a leading Credit Analyst
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in credit assessment and/or brokering
- Experienced working in a fast-paced work environment managing a high volume of work.
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- A willingness to work collaboratively as part of a team
- High-level computer literacy including Microsoft Office
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of credit management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?