STORE PERSONPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the business and the role
We are currently seeking a motivated picker/packer with good sound knowledge of picking & packing in production based environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Picking parts for production build kits, delivering kits when requested, assisting Storeman with unloading and loading containers.
Continuous housekeeping in stores, rolling stock taking.
Skills and experience
Self starter that will take ownership of position. Previous experience in picking and sorting, proactive and ability to work under pressure and meeting and exceeding tight deadlines.
Reliable and punctual, basic computer literacy, ability to work as a team.
Must have attention to detail and focused on task, a desire to succeed, physically fit capable of manual tasks & lifting.
Process and procedure driven, good house keeping ability. strong time management skills.
Forklift experience with a current licence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?