Advertiser: Hi Tech ITworX Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
An opportunity exists for a motivated, experienced, high quality and energetic I.T. technician to join our growing team in Parkes NSW. Hi Tech ITworX is a trusted IT Provider which was established in 2009 with Offices in Mudgee, Orange and Parkes, we provide high quality, reliable IT services to businesses across the Central West
The role includes:
– Providing level 1, 2 and 3 onsite support for standard software and operating systems to PCs, laptops and servers
– Installations and relocation of PCs, laptops, monitors and printers
– Installations of operating systems and application software on server platforms based on client requirements
– Installation of peripheral network attached assets (e.g. firewalls, switches, printers)
– Phone and face to face support and troubleshooting with clients
– Ability to diagnose performance issues on I.T. systems
– Maintain technical documentation to required levels
– Network management and monitoring
– Liaising with Clients
– Proven recent, relevant experience in I.T. related products with service and repairs.
– Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills.
– A friendly, confident customer service manner.
– Excellent communication skills & phone manner.
– Confident, outgoing personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Innovative & creative thinking skills.
– Ability to work productively and manage time without supervision using job tracking systems.
– A current NSW class C driver’s license.
A Phone and Laptop will be provided in addition to a competitive Salary Package, Hi Tech ITworX may assist in some relocation expenses for a suitable applicant
Please contact us by applying here or send your resume’ with cover letter to: email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?