Administration Officer - State Government
Advertiser: HOBAN RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- $30 - $45 p.h.
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
HOBAN are currently assisting our well known State Government Department with their requirements for urgent Administration Officers.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supporting teams with their general administration requirements
- Taking minutes
- Answering telephone calls
- Data Entry
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Finance, HR and/or Procurement
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication - both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- State Government experience
- Basware and/or Chris 21 experience
- Temporary assignment commencing immediately
- Adelaide CBD location
- Excellent hourly pay rate and weekly pay cycle
Successful candidates must currently hold or be able to obtain a National Police Clearance
**Due to the urgency of this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
At HOBAN we embrace diversity, inclusion and equal opportunity. We welcome and encourage applications from people from all backgrounds.
We provide reasonable adjustments; including alternate formats to the recruitment process for individuals with disability. If you require an adjustment to be made during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit hoban.com.au/adjustments.