Outdoor Recreation Camp Manager
Advertiser: Karen BambachMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- $70,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Management
The Nepean Adventure Centre is one of the busiest campsites in NSW and is looking for a new site manager to take it to the next level. The successful applicant will need to have experience in the Outdoor Recreation industry in relation to activities and equipment used on our Adventure Activities. Liaising with our visiting teachers is a pivotal role so a friendly and professional manner is essential
Qualifications & experience
- Previous Outdoor Recreation Camp experience is essential
- Managerial or Senior Staff experience preferred
Tasks & responsibilities
- Facilitating school groups
- Liaising with visiting teachers
- Training and assessing instructing staff
- Mostly Monday to Friday programs
- Accommodation and meals provided during programs
- Limited School holiday work
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?