Junior Producer- SUDDENLY
Advertiser: News Corp3.1067 out of 53.1 overall rating (253 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
What’s the role?
Reporting directly to the Senior Producer you will:
- Produce video content from pre-production through to post-production
- Take part in the pitch process where necessary to ensure a streamlined pitch to production process
- Help ensure SUDDENLY can deliver the most cost-effective, high-quality audio and video content in the market
- Ensure projects run on time and to budget
- Be accurate and have experience in quoting
- Contract role
Who are you?
- Experience in video production including technical knowledge of production and post-production
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to help write briefs for creative teams, food teams, stylists and film crews
- Collaborative, energetic and hands-on team player
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Ability to prioritise effectively and work to strict deadlines
- Ability to book suppliers, talent and crew for video shoots
- Ability to run a shoot from start to finish
- Passion for organisation and attention to detail in the form of spreadsheets and call sheets
- Ability to liaise with post-production teams to manage the delivery of content to the client and internal stakeholders
- Eager to learn and take on new challenges
What’s in it for you?
- Collaborative environment
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and pioneer the way forward
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Work with some of Australia's most recognised and prestigious brands
- Make a difference as part of Australia’s most influential media organisation
Who are we?
SUDDENLY is a content marketing solutions business focussed on helping today’s busiest marketers solve their content challenges and tell their stories in compelling ways. Our team consists of world-class journalists, video editors, writers, animators, designers, audio editors, content strategists and photographers and we work with some of Australia’s biggest brands to deliver world-class content and ideas for their owned channels. You will be part of an energetic and diverse business that is customer focussed and outcome-driven.
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.