Casual Data Entry Plan Management - NDIS
Advertiser: NDSPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Casual Data Entry NDIS Plan Management roles
- Multiple Plan Management Officer roles available
- Immediate start, casual positions including afternoons, evenings and Saturday's
- NDIS experience preferred
- City fringe location
National Disability Support Partners Pty Ltd (NDSP) is a NDIS registered independent Plan Management company providing services to NDIS participants who choose to plan-manage their funding.
Due to business growth we have multiple data entry roles available as part of our Adelaide operations team.
The successful Data Entry candidates will possess:
- NDIS experience (advantageous)
- Superior keyboard skills and data entry speed
- Attention to detail
- Strong math (advantageous)
- Outstanding customer service skillset
- Excellent CRM database management skills
- Team work and positive culture values
- A genuine passion and care for making a difference to lives of people living with disability
- Current DHS Disability Services Employment screen
- Current Police screen
These roles will suit university students or people with good flexibility and incorporate a mixture of shifts across afternoons, evenings and Saturday's.
Join the team and you will be rewarded with the satisfaction of making a difference to NDSP clients, their families and carers and business partners as part of a compassionate inclusive team.
If this sounds like you, please provide a cover letter (including detail on your availability) and your resume through Seek Att: Antony Sellentin Operations Manager. For a confidential discussion or Position Description on these roles, contact Abby Swanson, People and Culture Advisor on 1800 636 377.
Applications close 14 December 2020.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a medical and keyboard skill test relevant to the role prior to commencement.
Please note that short listing and interviews may commence prior to close date and and interviews may be held in a group environment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?