Advertiser: Ray White Ferntree GullyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are currently searching for our newest superstar in our ever growing Property Management Department.
Ray White Ferntree Gully are an award winning team of 70 plus staff with a phenomenal culture, fun and exciting team, fantastic office environment and great career and personal progression opportunities.
We are seeking an enthusiastic LEASING CONSULTANT to join our fun, vibrant and supportive team.
If you have a willingness to learn, enjoy team work and love being rewarded for a job well done we want to hear from you!
You will join a team of 20 very experienced Property Management professionals.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
- Must have Agents Representative Certificate
- A positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Eagerness to offer exemplary customer service
- Reliable car & a valid drivers licence
Some of the tasks involved in this role will include:
-Holding open for inspections
-Processing applications - 'tenant selection'
-Supporting the Property Managers in administration duties
Days of work are Monday- Friday 9.00am-5.30pm - and 2 in 4 Saturday OFI shifts.
This is an AMAZING career opportunity to join an award winning team.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.