Project Officer (Trails, Sport, Recreation & Open Space)
Advertiser: Tredwell Management ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Management
Due to our continued national growth, including some recently awarded projects in WA we are seeking a Project Officer (Trails, Sport, Recreation & Open Space) to join the Western Australia Office. You will provide valuable assistance and support to the consulting team on a range of tasks within the trail, recreation, sport & open space sector that results in world class thinking to achieve best-fit solutions for our clients.
This role requires:
- A tertiary qualification in landscape architecture/design, natural resource/environmental management, recreation/sport planning, management or a related discipline
- Preparation of high-quality planning, research reports and studies
- Site visits and inspections of trails, recreation facilities and open spaces (e.g. parks and reserves)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Intra & interstate travel (subject to travel restrictions)
- A current Australian drivers’ licence
- Willingness to undertake an Occupational Medical Assessment and a National Police Records Check
The ideal applicant will also posses:
- A passion for the trails, sport, recreation and open space industry
- An ability to research and interpret complex information
- Experience in report writing and a strategic thinker
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills
- A can do attitude and be a team player
- A results orientated work ethic, be highly motivated and enjoy building and developing effective client relationships.
Associated with this role you will also be required to:
- Undertake general administrative tasks
- Actively contribute to and participate in a range of process improvement initiatives to improve effectiveness and efficiencies within area of responsibility (i.e. continuous quality improvement, team and project meetings)
- Prepared to work within TMS framework ISO9001:2015 Quality Management Systems and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems.
- Comply with the requirements of management systems (policies & procedures ie. WHS, Field Work Policy)
- Other duties as directed subject to possessing required skills and/or qualifications
For more information
A copy of the job description is available on our website www.tredwell.com.au. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
If you have any queries please contact Belinda Tredwell on 0423 307 810 and if you are interested in the role and have the relevant skills and attributes, please submit your application to email@example.com. Applications for this position close 5pm Tuesday 1st of December 2020.
Please note that the successful candidate will be required to undergo a National Police Records Check & Pre-Employment Medical prior to commencing employment with Tredwell Management Services.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?