Social Media Videographer
Advertiser: Fuel Your LifeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- New opportunity to join an exciting team!
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
Want to join a national company that:
- is growing in exciting directions?
- is breaking new ground in the dietetics industry?
- will give you the opportunity to travel Australia (and potentially overseas)?
- will give you freedom of expression and artistic license to showcase your skills?
Then look no further! We are seeking a top quality videographer to join our marketing team on the Sunshine Coast and help us promote our company and tell our story.
Who We Are:
We are a youthful, fast-paced and quality orientated dietetic organisation. We are the largest dietetic private practice in Australia, operating across 200 locations, and have achieved this within less than 3 years. We focus heavily on the support and development of our staff and the culture that breeds. We are no fuss, straight-forward and action-orientated.
We aren’t some corporation where you won’t have anything to do with the people that lead the company. Everyone has a name, a face, and you will become a member of our team.
Our vision is to become the greatest dietetics organisation of all time.
Our Values Are:
- We do not pretend to be anyone but ourselves.
- We are not intimidated by challenges and seek to face them.
- We are obsessed with growth but remain humble.
- We make decisions and act quickly.
- We are always on hand but will not handhold.
- We are a team of misfits with a common goal.
What We Need:
Our company is in need of a videographer. Someone who:
- Is confident in their skills, but can take direction and feedback,
- Can execute deliverables at speed,
- Has exceptional attention to detail and is able to complete tasks to a deadline,
- Is able to tell a story through video,
- Is able to manage, store, and organise thousands of pieces of video content strategically,
- Is comfortable working in a team and solo,
- Is excited to travel for work in different parts of Australia,
- Is able to deal with constant and consistent change, but also able to identify areas for change, and
- Will promote ideas and concepts for the marketing strategy.
We need someone to slot into our team and enhance it, someone who can take our vision and make it a reality.
We thrive on constant change and innovation. Our goal is to always be better than yesterday, to apply new things and see how it works, and move on if it doesn’t. High-level, frequent, comprehensive and meaningful communication is a must and will be key to your success in this role.
You will be privy to high-level and sensitive situations and meetings so discretion is a non-negotiable for this role to ensure privacy is maintained.
This role will suit someone who wants to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, where they have a great deal of control over how they produce content. Based out of our Head Office on the Sunshine Coast, you will be mainly responsible for filming our Managing Director and Director of Dietetics, among other staff to produce content for @dietitian.life, @fuelyourlifeaus and @bossdietitian. There will be interstate (and possible overseas) travel required for this role, so please be aware before applying.
Taking control of our videography, you will:
- Lead the setup, direction, and postproduction of filming,
- Contribute to the strategy of the creative team by promoting ideas, concepts, and opportunities,
- Produce a set number of micro (1-3min), and pillar content pieces per day/week/month,
- Be able to direct and produce high quality ad content targeted at key demographics,
- Take old videos (not shot by you) and create exciting new content,
- Be able to compile and collate video taken over years to fit the brief of new projects,
- Identify and remove roadblocks to increase productivity across videography processes.
- Be focused on driving engagement and business development through astute videography planning and execution.
To be successful in the role, the following are essential:
- At least 2 years experience in videography (agency, freelance, and in-house experience all considered),
- Knowledge of different content models and methods,
- A high-level of experience with Adobe Premier Pro, and other Adobe Creative Suite programs,
- Own equipment preferred,
- Able to travel interstate with minimal notice,
- Technologically savvy and have a high-level of computer literacy,
- A high-level of English skill (spoken, written, grammar, and punctuation),
- High-level communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively, and
- Commitment to leading by serving and positively contributing to company culture
As part of the interview process, you will be asked to complete a task in order to show us your skills, speed of work, and ability in videography. The task will be provided the day after your interview, with all details provided then.
To apply, please submit your up-to-date resume and a cover letter (no more than 1 pages long) detailing how you would bring value to the role and us, and any examples of your videography material that show your distinct skills. These should be in PDF format. We will be interviewing as applications come in, so do not hesitate.
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?