Architectural Draftsperson/Building Designer
Advertiser: Anchor HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Anchor Homes specializes in designing and building innovative and sustainable modular homes. Our prefab modular homes are built in a manufacturing facility and delivered within 14 weeks, and are delivered throughout Victoria and New South Wales. With over 25 years' experience in the building industry, our company is renowned for high quality homes and fast build-times.
We are a dynamic, growing team and due to the high quality of our projects and professional approach, we have earned ourselves a superior reputation within the market place.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced team member to join our sales and design office in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Playing an important role in the team you will be responsible for design and documentation of our projects, including preparation of design drawings, working drawings, project documentation and liaising with clients & consultants.
Successful applicants will have experience and competencies in the following:
- ArchiCAD proficiency (min 3-5 yrs experience in workplace)
- Well-developed detailing, documentation & project co-ordination skills.
- Sound understanding of local codes and statutory requirements (NCC, Rescode, Australian Standards, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for home design
- A creative flair
- The ability to work as part of a team but also independently with limited supervision
- Warm and engaging
- High standard of personal presentation
- An ability to work with and quickly build relationships and trust with a socially and culturally diverse client base
This is a great opportunity to play a key role in a company that fosters a dynamic team culture and uncompromising client service.
Experience with ArchiCAD is essential.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
Attractive salary package on offer.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter via SEEK, or send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful resumes will include current references.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens or Australian Permanent Residents with right to work in Australia.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?