Advertiser: Sheppard EarthmovingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- $30 - $34.99 per hour plus allowances
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
About the business
Sheppard Earthmoving is an industry leader providing Project Management and Civil Earthworks operations. We employ a team of dedicated, self motivated staff looking to provide our client base with the best possible outcomes.
About the role
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and safe operation of Excavators, Skid steer loaders and Vacuum Excavators within our current customer base. These duties include but are not limited to: Daily pre-start checks, Cleaning and basic maintenance. The applicant would also be required to have their own reliable transport. A utility vehicle would be preferred.
Benefits and perks
Sheppard Earthmoving provides a flexible working environment with a positive focus on family and work life balance. We provide regular opportunities for staff promotion and assist our employees to gain further qualifications in their chosen fields.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the safe operation of Excavators, Skid steer loaders and Vacuum Excavation machinery.
- Current Construction Industry Induction Card ( Blue/White card )
- Minimum current HR license
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Physically strong and fit with the ability to carry out manual tasks when required
- How many years' experience do you have as a plant operator?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Which of the following machinery competency cards do you have?