ECT/Diploma Childcare Room Leaders
Advertiser: JK Canterbury Holdings Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
At Jenny's Kindergarten and Early Learning, our mission is to provide premium education and care in an enriching, challenging, safe and supportive learning environment that meets the needs of each individual child and their family.
Jenny's Kindergarten and Early Learning Stanmore are seeking a passionate and dedicated Early Childhood Teachers or Diploma Educators to join their team as a Room Leader. Previous room leader experience is a MUST.
Key responsibilities of the roles will include:
- Planning, implementing and evaluating programs for children
- Developing and mentoring educators whilst overseeing the day to day running of your room.
- Creating a friendly, secure and interactive learning environment for all the children at all times.
- Respecting and supporting colleagues to achieve the Centre's goals and aims.
- Sharing information with families about their child's progress, relationships and interests.
- Trained and mentored by an experienced Centre Director to assist in the day to day operational management of the Centre. This is a great opportunity to build upon your skills!
To be successful in this role, you are required to hold a Early Childhood Teaching Degree, be working towards or hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care. You will be able to demonstrate experience working within an early childhood setting for children aged 0 to 6 along with a sound working knowledge of the National Quality Framework and EYLF.
A Working With Children Check Clearance (or having completed the application process for a new check) for both positions is essential.
If you are seeking a challenging and exciting new opportunity with an organisation which can offer you career progression, a great above award salary package along with a supportive and inclusive management team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or hit the Apply Now button.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a room leader?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Have you completed a Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood?