Real Estate Receptionist/ Property Managment Assistant
Advertiser: Raine & Horne Wagga WaggaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
We are seeking a Receptionist/Assistant Property Manager to join our energetic and busy team.
• Managing all incoming phone calls & walk in enquiries
• Provide Assistant Property Manager support including processing applications, managing enquiries and booking viewings/open homes, advertising of vacant properties, process maintenance orders, booking and coordinating routine inspections and sending of notices.
• General office and administration duties
• Maintain appearance of reception area
• Provide a high level of customer service
Skills and attributes will include;
• High standard of presentation
• Polite phone manner
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiastic & positive work ethic
• Computer skills and sound knowledge of Windows based programs
• NSW Drivers License
• Experience in a Real Estate office is highly regarded
• You would hold or must be willing to obtain a current real estate certificate of registration
This is a fantastic opportunity for a reliable & energetic person. To apply, forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful & suitable applicants will be contacted.
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.