Advertiser: WESTERN ABALONE PROCESSORSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Whyalla & Eyre Peninsula
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Western Abalone is seeking a Casual Factory Hand to join our fast-paced team. The role is diverse and encompasses handling of wild-catch and farmed abalone from receival through processing to shipment. You will be working closely as part of a team and performing multiple processes including brine-freezing, blast-freezing, shucking and live holding.
There is scope for some flexibility in the days and hours worked with around 30+ hrs available per week.
The right person for the job will have the following attributes;
- Self motivated with a good work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Quality focused with attention to detail
- Physically capable
- Able to work as part of a team
- High hygiene standards
Preferred but not essential;
- Abalone shucking experience
- Licenses – driver’s / forklift & first aid
- Live seafood handling experience
Please email your resume through to email@example.com [link removed] with current referees attached.