Multi-Instrumental Music Teacher 2021
Advertiser: Mackay Christian CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Secondary
Multi-Instrumental Music Teacher
MCC is a dynamic, leading school with enrolments of approximately 900 students in 2020. Expressions of interest are invited from engaging and passionate instrumental teachers to join a dynamic and exciting instrumental department from Term One 2021. Mackay Christian College has one of the most successful instrumental programs in the Mackay region. We have a dedicated secondary ensemble rehearsal room and are very well equipped with instruments and resources.
Skills, Experience and Position Requirements:
- Able to develop a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Demonstrated experience/performance teaching brass, woodwind and/or percussion instruments
- Demonstrate experience working in school band programs and conducting ensembles
- Demonstrate ability showing leadership skills in music performance
- A high level of skill, musical and technical knowledge, and strong partnerships with agencies and organisations in the community
- Appropriate Tertiary qualification in Education
- Registration as a qualified educator (QCT)
- This is a full-time position.
Online Teacher Application Forms must accompany your CV and are available from the College website. https://mcc.qld.edu.au/work-with-us/ **Online Applications must accompany CV's - (Do not use the SEEK application process).
MCC is a Pre-Prep to Year 12 co-ed Christian day school committed to helping every student become all God wants them to be. The College has clearly established values which inform its day to day operation.
The successful applicant will be prepared to work from a Biblical worldview. Applications should include a Christian testimony and a reference from a minister.
For further information regarding the position contact
Mr Earl Winterstein firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday 11 December 2020
CVs and the MCC application form should be addressed to:
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.