Advertiser: Envisage HR SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Ivy Street is a Geelong based, Creative and Digital Agency focusing on Innovation – Approach – Brand – Design – Print and Digital. We are a fully integrated agency with a creative team of people that inspire, create and succeed! Ivy Street’s vision is to become a national leader in Creative and Digital.
We will do this by living our values of:
- Open Communication
- Creativity and Innovation
- Honesty and Integrity
We are currently looking for a person who is passionate about what they do and can bring their expertise to our team, someone who wants to work within a dynamic, busy and evolving business. Ivy Street is a collaborative, supportive environment of professionals.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
The Studio Assistant is responsible in assisting the smooth daily workflow within the Creative team and across departments. Reporting and working along side the Studio Manager, you will assist in the development and support of the Creative team. This coordination role will be achieved through attention to detail, strong time management skills, quality control and strong communication skills between internal and external stakeholders.
This is deadline driven and a fast-paced dynamic role, that requires a highly organised and process driven individual. You will oversee workflow, timelines, briefs and deliverables as well as assist with the overflow of small design tasks and finished artwork.
THIS ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developing and fostering strong working relationships with multiple internal stakeholders from various departments to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget and as per brief
- Assisting with the management of the electronic traffic workflow platform and allocating resources/tasks to our creative team
- Assessing and scoping briefs in order to resource effectively
- Quality control over outputs and production
- Proven time management skills and excellent planning ability
- Maintaining and improving studio processes
- Developing innovative solutions to address customer needs without compromise to culture, culture, processes and legal requirements
- Proactively build and align stakeholder capabilities and resources
- Liaising with external suppliers
THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE ACHIEVED ALREADY
- Worked within an ad or design agency managing workflow
- Knowledge of agency processes and output
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with strong attention to detail and processes
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Meticulous attention to detail, even when under pressure
- Extremely organised
- Friendly, personable and diplomatic with negotiating skills
- Inclusive approach to problem-solving and planning
- Have knowledge of traffic, creative and production process, plus workflow management systems
- Can demonstrate a high level of integrity and strong interpersonal skills, adaptable to working with diverse groups
- You thrive in a fast paced environment and perform well under pressure with competing demands
- Knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
HOW TO APPLY
Join this sought-after industry leader and enjoy a collaborative, innovative and empowering team environment.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Ivy Street is a dynamic and contemporary business that offers a very supportive environment. If you are looking to join a positive culture who truly support their people, then apply now.
Take a look at our website for more information ivystreet.com.au
If you would like a copy of the position description or a confidential discussion about this exciting role please email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
1. We respectfully ask you to not contact Ivy Street directly so we can attend to our daily workload
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted throughout the recruitment campaign.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?