Night Warehouse Picker/PackerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
NIGHT WAREHOUSE PICKER/PACKER
A successful and expanding food wholesale business on the Gold Coast is currently looking to fill the role of a night warehouse picker/packer. Reporting directly to the night warehouse manager.
This position is a afternoon/night role with a rotating weekly roster.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Accurately picking and packing fresh produce
- Accurately completing paperwork
- Working to strict deadlines
- Working within an artificial climate for long periods of time
- Constantly be able to maintain a clean and safe environment during shift
- Stand for long periods of time and lift heavy objects
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate:
- Previous picking and packing experience
- Previous warehouse experience
- High level of communication skills
- Strong knowledge of fruit and vegetables
- WH&S knowledge and compliance
- Time management skills
- Current forklift license will be highly desirable
- Punctual and reliable
- Good attention to detail
- Physically fit
- Able to work in refrigerated conditions
- Certificate in Warehousing will be highly regarded
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview and work trial.
- How many years' experience do you have as a picker packer?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse assistant?