Advertiser: AIBI Higher Education Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
AIBI Higher Education (AIBI HE) is a private higher education provider (HEP) in Sydney which will offer bachelor degree programs in International Business and Enterprise Management Systems. It aims to provide students with an enriched learning experience across the entire student lifecycle, culminating in graduates who are work-ready in Australia or overseas. Drawing in a solid foundation and network of well-established tertiary education relationships, AIBI HE is seeking to appoint a qualified and skilled CEO, reporting to the Corporate Board, responsible for strategic and managerial leadership of AIBI HE as a quality and compliant institutions and to accomplish AIBI HE’s vision, objectives and financial sustainability for a premier private HEP.
The is a part-time position. The FTE, level of appointment and remuneration is dependent on qualification(s) and experience and may be combined with other positions at AIBI HE upon mutual agreement.
- Developing and implementing AIBI HE’s strategic goals for compliant and sustainable expansion in Australia and internationally in the longer term
- Leading AIBI HE’s executive management team to achieve AIBI HE’s objectives effectively and efficiently
- With the Dean, creating and maintaining a high quality, well-resourced, effective and supportive higher educational environment for AIBI HE’s staff and students
- Creating, maintaining and expanding professional level branding and relations for AIBI HE with all external stakeholders including government and professional bodies, industry, agents, and any other relevant stakeholders for AIBI HE’s quality, reputation and growth
- Reporting to the AIBI HE Corporate Board concerning corporate-level accomplishment and compliance of AIBI HE
- Lead and work with the Executive Management team at AIBI HE to achieve set goals and objectives professionally
- Foster collegial relationships with all key stakeholders
- Lead AIBI HE’s areas in finance, marketing, staff and student welfare, WHS, resourcing, risk management, compliance and other areas as determined by the AIBI HE Corporate Board
- Work with the Dean for quality assurance and management of AIBI HE
Qualifications, experience, skills, and attributes
- Master's or doctoral degree in business, education or cognate
- Demonstrated experience in higher education leadership including leading, developing and implementing higher education objectives with the capability development and implementation of strategies to promote excellence in all areas of AIBI HE within a professional working environment
- Experience in developing, leading and managing high performance teams
- A clear understanding of the broader national and international context of higher education and the business, government and industry context in which AIBI HE students will study and work
For further information, please contact the Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Applications addressing the Position Requirements, and a CV including 3 referees should be forwarded by COB 14 December 2020 to the Manager at email@example.com [link removed]
Equal Opportunity and privacy of personal information requirements apply
AIBI Higher Education Pty Ltd. ABN 82 613 610 763
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?