Couple - Assistant Park Managers - Jurien Bay
Advertiser: Summerstar Tourist ParksMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Northam & Wheatbelt
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Summerstar currently have a opening for Assistant Manager Couple in Jurien Bay. The parks have a strong customer focus and a successful couple will be required to maintain our excellent customer service levels across the business.
Previous park experience is desirable but not required. More importantly you will have a strong work ethic and the ability to deal professionally with guests, staff, local and park representatives.
This is a full-time Assistant Manager position with on-call duties and includes work on weekends and public holidays. The successful candidates will be offered a salary package which includes superannuation and onsite (air-conditioned) accommodation suitable for 2 people only, unfortunately we cannot accept applicants with pets.
The successful team will be able to cover off on the below requirements between them.
Requirements of office based position:
- Checking in/ out of customers
- Make reservations using our RMS booking system
- Oversee our housekeeping team
- Provide a high level of customer service with a smile
- Demonstrate a high level of computer and office skills and knowledge
- Provide tourist information to our visiting guests.
Requirements of outdoor based position:
- Mowing of grounds and maintenance of gardens
- Rubbish collection and removal
- Provide maintenance and care of our pool
- General grounds and cabin repairs and maintenance
- Be able to work in hot conditions and remain cool headed at all times
To Apply – You must have the right to work in Australia, be prepared to commit to a long-term position and able to start as soon as possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?