Marketing CoordinatorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Possible Enterprises is a brand new marketing consultancy which is growing rapidly (before even getting a chance to establish the Possible brand and digital footprint).
To capitalise on this growth, we need a hands on deck, enthusiastic self starter to help steer the course and manage deliverables for our clients. Possible Enterprises' key focus is on the point where business strategy meets brand, meets marketing strategy.
Our unique point of difference is that we understand how businesses grow and what obstacles may get in their way through this process, and on top of this, we know all things digital better than anyone else... jus' sayin'!
If you are passionate about all things digital, if you know your pixels from your pickles, and if you want to jump in and actually make your job, rather than just do your job, we look forward to hearing from you.
Qualifications & experience
- Marketing degree or equivalent in experience
Tasks & responsibilities
- Project management
- Contractor management
- Content creation
- Web/digital development
- Casual hours
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good exposure to industry leading processes
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?