Theatre Orderly/Patient Care Assistant
Advertiser: St John of God Health Care3.5732 out of 53.6 overall rating (164 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
Murdoch Surgicentre is a modern private Day Hospital situated on the St John of God Murdoch Campus specialising in day surgery procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- A willingness to embrace the Values of Murdoch Surgicentre.
- Current Cert. III in Health Service discipline (preferred).
- Experience in a Day Surgery or Theatre setting.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe, quality consumer experience.
- The ability to use initiative, be self-motivated, promote a culture of safety and work effectively and harmoniously within the multi-disciplinary health care team.
- A commitment to personal ongoing education and professional development.
- Clear concise communication skills.
- Flexible work options.
- Professional development.
- Supportive and friendly team.
- Weekends free (operating Monday to Friday).
To Apply for a Position
Include a detailed recent employment history, your CV and a cover letter in your application.
Queries can be directed to email@example.com [link removed]
Applications close 1st December 2020
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?