Assistant Property Manager - Part Time
Advertiser: Your Realty Gympie and CooloolaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Nov 2020
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are looking for a Unicorn – A part time assistant property manager that knows his or her stuff (or is willing to learn from scratch), is not a job hopper, genuinely cares about their tenants, owners and their properties, has a black belt in people skills, excels at time management, and is not afraid to go that extra mile. Above all you must have a keen interest in Real Estate. Perhaps you too are looking for a Unicorn? An employer that nurtures their staff, encourages a supportive environment, has a lot of fun and appreciates the value that you bring to their business.
As an assistant Property Manager your role will include:
- Communication between tenants, owners and tradespeople
- Routine inspections
- Monitoring lease renewals and property compliances
- Processing tenant applications including tenant enquiry, viewings, processing applications and new tenant sign ups
- Assist with entry condition reports and exit reports
- Scanning, archiving and general office duties
- Other tasks as they arise
This position will be a minimum of 16 hours per week.
Are we a match? If so, lets talk.